Monday, June 8, 2009

...So then I found 20 bucks

I really have absolutely nothing to write about today. But I figured since it had already been a few days since my last post, I should probably put SOMETHING in here. It reminds me of those stories you try to tell your friend that, by the time you get to the end, you realize that your story had no point whatsoever and no one but you is going to think that it's funny. So you have to come up with something to finish up the story so it doesn't completely suck. You end up saying something completely random like "and then I found 20 bucks" or "and then I was attacked by a bear." Some obviously work better than others.

Watching some Family Guy right now. I love that show. Especially when they make Jesus jokes. I like pretty much like any show that can make a good Jesus joke. I figure that Jesus would have appreciated a good joke. I think people take religion in general way too seriously. I think Jesus would agree. I think he would want us to be leading good, thoughtful, and loving lives and not be worrying about all this other crap.

Talk about random.

No comments: