Monday, June 1, 2009

Update

I haven't been doing very well with the 1 post everyday thing so far. In my defense, I haven't had internet all weekend. So I guess I'm not doing so bad here.

We moved into the new apartment this weekend. Everything went really well. All our stuff was moved in faster than I thought, so massive thanks to all that helped. I'm still slightly amazed at how much crap I have accumulated over the years and how I was ever able to fit it all into my room. Almost everything is unpacked at set up, amazingly. However, we are still lacking cable and internet (thank you AT&T and your brilliant service technicians!!). I would have been fine without cable--we weren't even planning on getting cable to begin with, since you can pretty much watch everything online anyways--but not having internet all weekend was driving me CRAZY! Apparently my brain thinks that if I miss one small update, the word will end. Hopefully, the guy from Comcast will have been, installed, and gone by the time I get home tonight. I'm not too happy about getting Comcast, but apparently AT&T's service is just as bad.

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Congrats on your new place!

In case you need further assistance, you can contact me. I work for Comcast and I will be happy to help.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com